Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hi, the name is Kayla Marie; I walk the halls at  Phillip Barbour High School as a senior. I'm originally from Elkins, West Virginia. I currently live in Philippi, West Virginia . I enjoy hanging with friends, and family. I'm a adopted child, I was born August 13, 1995 at Davis Memorial. I have been adopted since I was 4 years old , I lived with my adopted parents for 11 years and a couple months and now I'm living with my best friend Barbara Murphy :) I enjoy meeting new people, very hard worker at everything, I love to babysit, and clean. Let's just say I am a very out going person I'm here when anyone needs anything. Most people don't like me till they meet me and after they meet me they like to being around me. But that's a little about me and my life:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment